What kind of spoons are these?

A couple years ago when I started fishing Lake Ontario I came across an add on Craigslist of a women selling her husbands tackle collection. He was a retired charter capt. with an extensive collection of spoons, so I purchased them all. There were 4 or 5 of the same spoons silver blue, silver black, and silver green with single hooks that were very productive for me for browns, early and late kings. Unfortunately all the green with eyes swam away in the mouths of fish.  Any ideas who makes them??

thanks. 
mike

1A321BDD-F1E5-455C-8639-CB1702EDB05E.jpeg

It is also possible that they could be "no name" spoons that sold as blanks by several vendors (e.g. Netcraft and Cabelas) back in previous times and you doctored them up with tape and eyes.

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks for all the help. Think u guys are right with high tecs. After googling high tech spoons it brought me to LOU post from years ago and seen some pics. Now where to get some more. Seems the only place to find them is swap meets and shows. 

After lookin at thousands of spoons I’m thinkin there “pro king” but ones in specific been discontinued long time ago. I seem to only buy Michigan stingers when I buy new spoons. All the searchin really opened my eyes to different manufacturers.  I appreciate all the input. 
thanks fellas