Wanted wanted spoon box

Good morning guys! I'm looking at getting a special mate box. I currently have plano 3600's. Is there a cheaper alternative to special mate? Located in southwestern ontario. Hoping to find something used. 

Thank you

Spoon box

Good morning guys! I'm looking at getting a special mate box. I currently have plano 3600's. Is there a cheaper alternative to special mate? Located in southwestern ontario. Hoping to find something used. 

Thank you

There is a gentleman in Grand island NY that makes a box about half the size of special mate. They are nice for around 50 American. I've bought several items from him. You can pm him. Dhm is his name on here

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just switched my boxes over to special mate this year. FishUSA has the best pricing I found. The nice thing there is the shipping costs are waved but there is a process fee of $10 if I remember correctly. Other vendors have them but there is a $17 to $20 shipping cost. So far I am pleased. I went with the 8” plug boxes. I still have all my spoon collection in the old style Maxi Mates. Good luck with finding what you are looking for. For the price they are very good quality and have good capacity. I think I got them for $54 each and I think they hold 128 plugs. Spoon boxes hold 225 ish I think.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app