Launch status on Seneca?

So with the new governor’s non-essential ruling on golf courses, marinas, and launches - have any of the self-serve launches (Sampson, Geneva, The Glen, & Lodi) been able to remain open?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

So with the new governor’s non-essential ruling on golf courses, marinas, and launches - have any of the self-serve launches (Sampson, Geneva, The Glen, & Lodi) been able to remain open?

Saw this on FB - wondered if it applies to any of the launches on Seneca or Cayuga
IMG_8088.JPG

• Like 2

It was posted today on Facebook from ‘Life in  the ADK’

meaning Life in Adirondacks. There was no link.

The author was asked Same question you have  and here is reply;

paraphrased from Life in the ADK - FB,

“ It was sent out to the local marinas today. A friend of mine owns a marina and posted it.”

Edited by BentPole

I took a drive by Sampson yesterday and the ramp appeared to be open. At least no signs saying otherwise. 

However you have to enter around by the old snack shop as the main entrance to the marina is blocked. 

They continue to work on the new camp sites and the new concession building. 

The main route down in was open yesterday. All depends. I do believe all dtate park launch ramps are open!

The construction looks great too!

I took a drive by Sampson yesterday and the ramp appeared to be open. At least no signs saying otherwise. 
However you have to enter around by the old snack shop as the main entrance to the marina is blocked. 
They continue to work on the new camp sites and the new concession building. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How about your camp Slamer any word on when it can open up? Mine on the other side was last Friday with a lot of new temporary rules...but with travel restrictions here and NY state I'm not opening yet....stay safe

How about your camp Slamer any word on when it can open up? Mine on the other side was last Friday with a lot of new temporary rules...but with travel restrictions here and NY state I'm not opening yet....stay safe

Ed - looks like we’ll be opening May 1st, hope to see you on the lake soon!