Traxstech service

Probably an email with a description of issue along with pics to Traxstech likely best way to contact right now.  Might get a response from someone working from home-Michigan has some strict policies likely shutting them down.

Ask Traxstech and if you can't wait for a response see if you can pop the plastic cap off the top of the main beam if nothing on the bottom. Carefully.

Edited by spoonfed-1

For what it’s worth I just had a pair of the rod holders serviced 1st part of the year, pre COVID-19  quarantine. They were 4 years old an he warranted them. However it took forever to get them back an he said turn around time wld be one week. Also sent emails asking what was going on to no replies till he shipped them.  When I did get the 1st box it was full of someone else’s rod holders to which I had to put a label on an leave for ups to come an get.  I did finally get my rod holders back, however their were a lot more details to the story an effort put forth on my part.  
I like the products and their looks just very skeptical on any type of service they have to offer.  
Best of luck

• Like 2

klaus;

I have the same set of rod holders, & mine have loosened up a little more each year.  There are a set of holes on the bottom of the post, where a spanner wrench could be used to tighten them up (1/4" pins on a center distance of 2" or so). Will be looking into getting a spanner to try to tighten them up in the near future.

good luck

John