Family members

35 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

It’s limited to those living in your immediate household.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I’m not trying to stir the pot but I work everyday with the 2 people I always fish with. We try to quarantine away from other people we don’t have to contact with but I feel if it’s safe enough for us to work together every day I see no problem with us fishing together too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thumbburn said:

I’m sure common sense would prevail in this circumstance... if you have to ask... then it’s prolly wrong to do..... just saying.....

Lol soooooo true but the reason why they need to be soooooooo strick and just shut it all down..  

Common sense is a thing of the past

Best post so far lol

"If you need to ask..... "  lol

Be safe everyone 

I’m not trying to stir the pot but I work everyday with the 2 people I always fish with. We try to quarantine away from other people we don’t have to contact with but I feel if it’s safe enough for us to work together every day I see no problem with us fishing together too. 

Nope. Doesn’t work that way. You can be ticketed.

1 hour ago, reeleyz said:

The only thing that is ok in my eyes is fishing with the people that live in your household.

For example, my wife and 2 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What difference does it make for someone who is an “essential” worker that has continuous constant contact with co workers? We ride to work together and work together, I’m gone for 14 hours most days so I spend more time with them than anyone else in my life. I see where you’re coming from but not everyone gets the luxury of just quarantining themselves from the world, so why should we only be allowed to ride together to work and work all day together but not fish together when we get a day off? 

What difference does it make for someone who is an “essential” worker that has continuous constant contact with co workers? We ride to work together and work together, I’m gone for 14 hours most days so I spend more time with them than anyone else in my life. I see where you’re coming from but not everyone gets the luxury of just quarantining themselves from the world, so why should we only be allowed to ride together to work and work all day together but not fish together when we get a day off? 

We could down this rabbit hole for days.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, fishmaster13184 said:

Your still working and that is great,  unfortunately that is not the case for everyone.  I am sure there are some individuals on here that dont consider being jobless a luxury, just sayin.  Keep in mind people are not working AND not fishing out of an abundance of caution to those around them(including essential personnel they may come into contact with ie. you).