WATKINS GLEN VILLAGE LAUNCH CLOSED

I don't understand some launche's are open and some are closed Watkins village (DEC) was open now closed as of today by a NYS directive .

The state says one thing then a county overrides it then a city overrides both and a village overrides all.???
Wow this is confusing.

2 minutes ago, ilv2bfishing2 said:

MY POINT EXACTLY

I don't understand some launche's are open and some are closed.

The state says one thing then a county overrides it then a city overrides both and a village overrides all.???
Wow this is confusing.

15 minutes ago, gasman2438 said:

MY POINT EXACTLY

I don't understand some launche's are open and some are closed.

Wow this is confusing.

Agreed.... that sure is confusing 

Launch  for Susquehanna River at Hickories Park  in Owego closed.. Yer the damn Park is OPEN.. Except for bathrooms,  tables,campsites of course,, Yet  you can walk anywhere , walk your  dogs at the dog  walk  area, where there were bunch of people...

Thats a county park...

A mile or 2 upriver, the town launch s closed.. In 30 years, never saw more than 2 trailers at this launch,,SO stupid...

State  maintained launch at Barton is open, as well as one in Apalachin... Makes NO sense,.. These are all just concrete slab launches, NO docks, no bathrooms close by, unimproved except for the launch area, and grass or gravel unmarked parking... Even in mid summer, you can launch without getting with 50 feet of another human being,, This time of year?.. 200- 300 feet NO problem.

This sort of lunacy  helps no one... Its all about control, and usurping of individual rights and freedom... bob