Orleans county update

HB2

My brother who is influential in Orleans county said he has pushed to keep the county boat launch open in a text to me today . He also said that the state has not closed theirs yet and they are waiting to be instructed as to when to close the county launch . 

The way I see it , the longer this goes , the less of a chance for it to close . 

So cross your fingers . 

• Like 1

What is going to get them closed is a boat load of morons showing up and launching their boat ,getting on board with no masks and law enforcement such as the boarder patrol or Coast Guard seeing it . 

5 minutes ago, HB2 said:

And especially if these clowns are from out of state . 

I guess this clown from out of state will not plan on coming for the next couple years. I am sure once this is over the finger lake area would appreciate the 2 grand I drop every year fishing.

• Like 2

I was just watching the press briefing and Cuomo was saying that the states need to coordinate together about things " if our Marinas are closed in the summer Connecticut and New Jersey won't want NY people going there" get ready think he had a Freudian slip.

Anyone who travel s from another state , or a long way to fish anywhere , even if it's not  N.Y. ,at this point of time is an arrogant idiot . With no care for those around them . 

Stay in your own region till it has been deemed safe . 

Fish local . 

I don't agree with some of this stuff , but considering the consequences . I am going along with it . Last thing I  want to do is make someone , or many people dire sick . 

• Like 1

And especially if these clowns are from out of state . 

You know you talk about the clowns from out of state according to the constitution citizens of the us can travel freely from one state to another and out of staters spend a lot of money in your state just ask charter captains and bait shops and bars and restaurants if people would do what their ask to do like distance and mask things would get better sooner so maybe you should should grow up and think about all the people who had to die alone could be someone you know or are close to or you know one knows no one is safe so have some compassion help your neighbor

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have no problem with the out of staters coming up here fishing. And I know about the constitutional right for travel . 

But as I said , if someone travels long distances to fish at this time , they are arrogant or an idiot , or both . And they should know better.  

This is why I tell My son the political science major and libertarian  his way won't work and we,need laws  . It's based on people doing the right thing . And their are always a few that won't , will say "F " everyone else , it's my right to do what want . 

I’m from N.cenPa, 45min fromNY border. My crew will fish the Oak sometime. Pa.is shutdown as is N.Y. we will be patient until we get the all clear. If the campground opens we will be there. Fish or not .Love the area and the many friends we have made.sit tight and sort tackle one more time.Be safe. See ya on the water soon.  Hillbilly x-Press

• Like 2

The wife read an article last night that there are counties that are most vulnerable now . Orleans county is one of them . 

So all we need now is a truck load of guys from an affected area to come up here and start the chain reaction . 

How far is a safe distance ? 

Seems like that would be common sense now . 

All public and private launches , marinas , lodging, restaurants , tackle shops, etc  are closed . So that  alone should say something . 

Again , I don't agree with a lot of this , but I'm not a health expert . So I defer to them . 

A  little patience .