Is there new ruling on launches?

8 hours ago, Scalloper 1 said:

BS, with gas at $1.50 gal and the 4 stroke motors most of us use it costs me $1 per hr to troll. Have you bought fish at the market in the last century? I didn't think so. A salmon fillet is $8-12. This "IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL."

If I added up all the money I have spent on fishing in my lifetime , I could own a nice house  and a sports car . And have money left over . 

I figure every time I go out  , everything included , equipment , rods reels lures electronics, boat,registration,insurance, boat maintenance, gas for truck  And boat ,etc , costs me 60 to 300  per trip . And I'm probably underestimating.  So don't kid yourself. 

So that salmon fillet is cheap in comparison. 

I,don't think this is entirely about control as it is politicians covering their ass .  They had to do something , the number of dead prove that . 

For those that think it is just  about control , I hear there is a,sale on tin foil hats on Amazon. 

Edited by HB2

8 hours ago, Scalloper 1 said:

This "IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL."

Do I think this is all about control?   No.  Do I think there has been some serious overreach of Andrew Cuomo and that nut job from Michigan?  Hell yes. 

It's been a bad blend of testing shortages, bad tests, and downplaying followed by doses of over reaction and fear, with a seemingly endless amount of political partisanship!  We all should be a exhausted from jumping to conclusions...I know what will fix it for me...a 2 week isolation on the lake to start the walleye season!!!