Ray Jefferson Command Controll Probe

I purchased 4 probes off EBay, none of which ended up working, so I sent them as well as one additonal spare down to Marathon in Miami for refurb. I ended up getting 2 good probes out of it, one I am keeping as a spare, the other I have available for sale. It cost me $300 to refurb both probes, so I am looking to recoop $150 for the probe.

Marathon has already refurbed the current probe I am using and it was good down to about 140' last summer, so I have confidence that these probes will be as good.

• 2 weeks later...

Still available... I know there are some of you in need out there... the cost is high for a spare or a replacement probe, but the reward with this system is great as well... As anyone knows, very tough to get your hands on any of these probes that are functional, so here's your chance!

• 3 weeks later...

Ron,

Marathon Tech Corp

8280 NW 56 Street

Miami, FL 33166

Ask for Bob 1-800-558-1607

I'm not certain what is exactly wrong with your unit, but if it is circuit board related then they are dependent upon an older gentleman in NC that basically has all of the old circuit boards from Ray Jeff and he takes many vacations, so it typically has taken about 2 months to turn the probes around. Marathon performs the diagnosis and testing and can refurb all components except the circuit board. The original probe they did for me cost about $120 when all was said and done. The last set of 5 I sent to them, they mixed and matched and picked the best of the best to put new boards into, so I ended up with 2 good probes for $300. Just be prepared, it's not cheap!