What line is the favorite

I do a lot of shore casting for that I use 10lb power pro green braid and a flouro leader 6-12lb depending on water color and target fish. For deep water jigging from the boat I’ll go 10-20lb power pro green braid and a 12-15lb flouro leader I fish Cayuga lake. For fluorocarbon leader my favorite brand is Seagaur I like the red label but invizx or abrazx are good too

For the finger lakes when I make the trips down there in summer mostly I run 50lb power pro on my slide divers , 8lb sometimes drop down to 6lb for maxima ultra green on the ultralight spoon rigger rods,... if I'm running ff or cowbell stuff I jump up to 30lb bloodrun fleaflicker on riggers, 30lb bloodrun wire on divers.... jigging trout salmon just my walleye setup 10lb white nanofil and either 8lb segaur or 12lb berkly fluro or the dropshot rod with straight 8lb tatsu fluro

Seaguar premier leader in 12lb is 8lb diameter and I love it on my spinning braid setups and for spoons.  I use 20lb premier leader on basically everything else.  Maxcuatro braid for spinning and blood run braid for trolling/backing and blood run mono.  Seaguar discontinued the kanzen braid and senshi mono I loved so making some changes as I use up my supply.