TV app

A few months ago Specrum got rid of the Outdoor Channel. You had to buy a sporting package to get it. I was complaining one day and my buddy asked if I had a Firestick. He said to download the FrndlyTV app. The Frndly TV app has Outdoor Channel , Sportsman Channel, and the World Fishing Network. The app costs money but it was cheaper than just the one Outdoors channel on Spectrum.

World Fishing Network is awesome. Lot of King Salmon fishing from BC and Alaska. There is also quite a few Saltwater shows. The cool thing is, you can go on the guide and play shows up to 2 days prior.

There are other channels on Frndly TV, but those 3 named are just what the Doctor ordered...

Be well and tight lines....

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

It depends on the tv. I had an older smart tv but couldn't get it. Now I have a Roku tv and do have it. It was  about $8 a month or $79 or so for the full year which is what I got. You can buy a Roku pretty cheap and your all set. I think they start around $30 and go up to about $100 depending on the model.

It depends on the tv. I had an older smart tv but couldn't get it. Now I have a Roku tv and do have it. It was  about $8 a month or $79 or so for the full year which is what I got. You can buy a Roku pretty cheap and your all set. I think they start around $30 and go up to about $100 depending on the model.
So you just order it through roku? College degree but I'm dumb when it comes to that kind of thing. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

16 hours ago, Missdemeanor said:

Go on Roku... Find Apps.... Search... Type in Frndly TV.... Once you get the app, go to the Frndly TV guide and the 3 good channels are the last ones...
Sunday AM is loaded with Saltwater ...
I'm a knuckle draggin neanderthal and could figure it out....lmao

Thanks! LMAO!

I use the Frndly app too. Loaded it through a firestick and watch a lot of the fishing network especially seeing that there are no sports right now. Lots of bass shows on there, but In Fisherman TV has a pretty good variety of fish. 

I agree, there is nothing like it. I started a few years ago and HAVE to have it every year. I love chucking bait/plugs to Mahi and watching the school attack... the shows just make me want it more.

I don't know what it is but I love the Saltwater shows.... No question that King Salmon are top of most lists up here, but man I've got the Salt bug... Bad!
3 and change years and it's adios NY for the winters...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app