Boat launch executive order

8 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

I give the gov of Georgia credit for opening up his state. I wish our gov had his guts. The  gov we have for our state is playing politics with this virus. all he does is talk and tell the people what they want to hear. the longer he can keep our state shut down the more federal aid we will get.  any state that's 6 billion in the red can't fix there problem. if the people didn't complain we wouldn't have are launch ramps open. the model numbers are way off. how many people you think died because of this virus. I bet you about 10 thousand only. the rest died because people with serious medical history problems and life styles. the virus didn't kill them. I Think its time we open the state only  and keep ny city shut down for another month. if you people want to sit in your house and hide from this virus ok with me.  I want to get out and enjoy our short Summer we get here.  

Well there you have it folks, Dr. Ray4852 has spoken...

Buffalo and Erie County remain in the grasp of it.  I don't know how Rochester, Syracuse and Albany are faring.

Outside of the Erie County issues, I would expect a significant opening of things as of May 15th in Western NY.  

17 minutes ago, MCF said:

Buffalo and Erie County remain in the grasp of it.  I don't know how Rochester, Syracuse and Albany are faring.

Outside of the Erie County issues, I would expect a significant opening of things as of May 15th in Western NY.  

why wait. open now. let people go back to work ,go out and do things. sitting in a house won't solve things. its only going to make things worse.

16 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

more people die every year with heart, cancer, diabetes , auto accidents, hard drugs, no activity and the list goes on and on.

you are an idiot.

Let me know when I can catch diabetes and no activity from somebody else

Edited by bandrus1

we can't hide from a virus. we have to get out and let our body get immune to it. if we sit the country will go down.  your problem. you watch to much fake news

Yeah let me go out and catch it and I’ll be dead with my lung problems

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Mitch McConnell said New York State is a blue state and they should claim bankruptcy Cuomo not going to get funding from the Senate.... what's that mean . The state is going to have to make the decision to go back to work on the cost of people dieing . With the state broke you and I are going be paying much higher taxes . I can see the schools reopening and crying for money . We be voting for more school tax money so the kids can play football and soccer ... Cuomo should get on the sue list against China....

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Mitch McConnell said New York State is a blue state and they should claim bankruptcy Cuomo not going to get funding from the Senate.... what's that mean . The state is going to have to make the decision to go back to work on the cost of people dieing . With the state broke you and I are going be paying much higher taxes . I can see the schools reopening and crying for money . We be voting for more school tax money so the kids can play football and soccer ... Cuomo should get on the sue list against China....

I’m good with the football but soccer?

2 hours ago, tim said:

Yeah let me go out and catch it and I’ll be dead with my lung problems

sorry to hear you have a medical condition. I have one two. I have RA arthritis. the drugs I take  puts me at high risk too. I keep my distance from human activity. I don't go to populated places. I watch myself like a hawk. I have lived this way for 18 years. I very seldom get sick. you can do the same thing too. be smart use common sense. you will be ok

sorry to hear you have a medical condition. I have one two. I have RA arthritis. the drugs I take  puts me at high risk too. I keep my distance from human activity. I don't go to populated places. I watch myself like a hawk. I have lived this way for 18 years. I very seldom get sick. you can do the same thing too. be smart use common sense. you will be ok

That’s what I have doing . It bothers me to no end not to be able my son and grandkids fishing. I don’t mean to jump on anyone,may 1st turkey season I’ll calm down.You be careful to and be safe.

2 hours ago, fisherdude said:

I agree with Mitch McConnell. NY state should go bankrupt. why should the federal government bail us out. our state government put us in this mess we are in right now. this state tax the balls off the people that live here. they drive out industry with high taxes and foolish regulation that kill business. worst of all the special interest control this state. we had our chance 3 years ago to change our state constitution. what did the voters do. voted it down. we have to wait 17 years before we can vote again to change it. Cuomo won't go bankruptcy. he wants the United States to bail his mess out. who do you think put this state in this mess. him and the state along with the big special interest groups that control this state. 

I lived here for 67 years. my roots are to deep to pack up now and move to another state. if I pulled out of here I won't find any green pastures out there.  NY is a beautiful state . we have everything here to make it better. this state is to liberal. if they moved to the center. we could solve a lot of our problems. look at the number of people that have left this state the last 5 years. wait to we see how many more will leave when this virus calms down. only way to fix this state . let in sink. get rid of the politicians that ran it into the ground. rebuild it from the bottom up. we need voter ID. then you will see these people get thrown out of office. 

To all us fishermen & hunters do not complain we do not do anything to remove these politician from office I know its not us New York State sportsmen who do not have a chance in hell of removing these idiots we are out numbered by the nuts in the five boros of lower New York til the rest of New York is seen as important we will always be in this mess

It's going to be a PITA dealing with the fallout of this mess, but I'm not sure that bankruptcy would be any less painful. I don't know enough to comment intelligently, but I've had some folks who I respect tell me that it would trigger the equivalent of economic nuclear fallout. And if NY plus California both do it, well...the national economy is likely to experience second-hand disaster. Of course, at this point that may be like shooting someone after they've fallen off a cliff.

Cuomo put poor Mitch 6 ft under yesterday in his presser. That had to be painful to hear your state year in year out takes more than it offers. Poor Mitch.

You have to be a special kind of ass**** to blame our current financial state on police, fire fighters and teachers when multi billion dollar companies have their hands out to the federal government

Edited by bandrus1
  • Like 3

Cuomo put pool Mitch 6 ft under yesterday in his presser. That had to be painful to hear your state year in year out takes more than it offers. Poor Mitch.

You have to be a special kind of ass**** to blame our current financial state on police, fire fighters and teachers when multi billion dollar companies have their hands out to the federal government
Let me guess your would crawl in bed with Nancy at any given moment.

10 hours ago, Trouthunter said:

To all us fishermen & hunters do not complain we do not do anything to remove these politician from office I know its not us New York State sportsmen who do not have a chance in hell of removing these idiots we are out numbered by the nuts in the five boros of lower New York til the rest of New York is seen as important we will always be in this mess

people from rual NY state pay for NY city. that liberal cess pool sucks this state dry. they control our elections. this beautiful state we live in is not liberal its conservative  NY.  we have about 6 counties in this state that vote democrat. these counties all fight over who can get the free stuff from this state. on the western end we have Erie county and we have 5 other counties on the eastern end vote for these insects on the left. I live in the most conservative distract in this state Wyoming county. we can't stand these insects that run this state. we are trying to divide up this state. it could happened some day. I hope the federal gov don't bail out these 5 bankruptcy states. it would put the whole country in another Great Depression. what we need here is another Boston tea party. never give up your guns. buy more guns. comuo has no political capital to spend here. all he does is talk and take care of the special interest that keep him in power. we better get rid of him soon. I'm tired listen to him every day on his dog and phony show. its sickening. what a liar.