BIG smallie

Capt. Paul, nice fish and beautiful mount as well. You did a good job on it. I'm plannnig on attending the LOTSA event this weekend. Will you have on hand any of the 11" double pearl fishscale flashers from Siggs? Would like to purcahse a couple if so. Thanks-Duane

Capt. Paul, thanks for the heads up on that. I just ordered a few of the 11" off their site, along with some other must haves. I just can't let the wife see that bill. Would you happen to have any pics from the salmon you have done? I have heard very good reports on your work ( which is evidenced above) and would like to see a salmon mount, if you have one available. I take a number of new people thru the years to the Oak, and have taken targets that they want mounted to the local taxidermist at Kendall. You probably know who I mean. Which leads me to ask, do you have a drop off or even receive fish for mounting while you're at the Oak?-Thanks, Duane

Awesome job Paul, :yes::beer: it actually looks like it's alive and not like most mounts i see .

Where is your shop & do you have a web site, after seeing that i would go to you in a second

Capt. Paul, thanks for the heads up on that. I just ordered a few of the 11" off their site, along with some other must haves. I just can't let the wife see that bill. Would you happen to have any pics from the salmon you have done? I have heard very good reports on your work ( which is evidenced above) and would like to see a salmon mount, if you have one available. I take a number of new people thru the years to the Oak, and have taken targets that they want mounted to the local taxidermist at Kendall. You probably know who I mean. Which leads me to ask, do you have a drop off or even receive fish for mounting while you're at the Oak?-Thanks, Duane

Here's a few pics of some recent salmon and steelhead mounts---reproduction as well as skin mounts. I do have a freezer at the Oak for the fish that I take in so that is not an issue. For those interested, my website is www.tristatetaxidermy.com. I will have a nice brown trout piece that won a bunch of awards last year at my booth at the LOTSA show this weekend. Stop by and say HI! How's that for a shameless plug.. 8)

100_0327.jpg

100_0244.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0402.jpg

Paul, very nice mounts on the fish. Beautiful paint job. I'm sure that I can throw a few targets your way. It will make it much easier knowing you will accept them at the Oak. Never knew that, but I guess I never asked either. Thanks for the followup.See you at the LOTSA event this weekend- Duane

I've never seen mounts that GOOD in my entire life.....colors , everything dead on.

Museum quality....for sure. Beautiful work...the smallie is insane!....the steelie and king

unbelievable!

Do you have a site ?any more pics?