Wrights Landing

Any updates on whether Wrights Landing boat launch is open? Thank you!

There is a live town hall meeting tonite on Facebook with Oswego mayor. He will answer questions re: Wrights landing. Water has come up drastically in the last week. I understand the link is : facebookmayorbarlow7:00 PM. IheartOswego.com 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I heartOswego.com

There is a live town hall meeting tonite on Facebook with Oswego mayor. He will answer questions re: Wrights landing. Water has come up drastically in the last week. I understand the link is : facebookmayorbarlow7:00 PM. IheartOswego.com Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I heartOswego.com

I hope many on this forum are listening to Mayor Barlow’s town hall meeting. The news is not good

Wright’s landing launch and both marinas are closed till July 13 th. And there is a good possibility they will not open at all this season three reasons given the Covid -19 pandemic , people coming to the launch and marinas from all over There is a great deal of construction going on. The parking lot is torn up. Being raised by 3 ft to alleviate flooding. Finally. High water The water level has increased dramatically in the last few days and is expected to continue rising. Guess that about puts Oswego out of the picture for the near future

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I just watched his facebook meeting also . Looks like I'll be looking for a new launch . Lucky the price of gas went down . Last year high water made my trip go from 200 to 230 miles each way . Looks like it will be that again this year .At least I bought a new Fish Hawk to learn a new fishing hole !

• Like 1