Sold / Closed 2006 trophy pro 24 ft. pilot house [ loaded ]

$ 33,500    Very low hours on main motor,, 5.7 mercruiser 250 hp. I am the second owner and you will not find a cleaner meticulously maintained boat. All set up for trolling. Includes 2012 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker with power tilt and electric start,, Garmin tr1 auto pilot,, 3 fish finder units,, 2 hummingbird and 1 raymarine,, Completely enclosed pilot house with table/ benches and locking door,, cabin below sleeps 3 comfortably. 3 top of the line Scotty electric downriggers,, roof mounted rocket launchers ,, 4 flush mount rod holders,, fresh water holding tank,, sink, refrigerator, flush toilet with holding tank,, raw water washdown system,, shore power with cord,, live well with fresh water pump,, 2 in floor fish coolers,,dual batteries with on/off switch67827633_2449003868712270_1192056782751531008_o.thumb.jpg.372169a057882b47cdcd0b50f7412884.jpgLocated in Lake George NY,,, serious inquiries only,,, Rick  518 796 5178,, pictures available upon request,,, [email protected]

Edited by L&M

Hammerin em    ,,,, maycraft inquiry not for me,for a relative,,,, this trophy that I am selling speaks for itself,, why do people think that everyone is dishonest,, I have inquired about several boats,,, is that a crime ?  don't bother looking or inquiring apparently this boat is not for you

Edited by 2006 trophy pro 24 ft
  • Like 3

2006 trophy its not a crime at all. Was just curious. Not everyone is dishonest. I always give ppl the benefit of the doubt but there has been a lot of dishonest ppl on here. That is y you find so many ppl r leery thats all. Its a fantastic looking vessel and I'm sure anyone will be happy with it. Wish you the best of luck with the sale. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...