“Cayuga Lake Free For Allâ€Â

how we doing the money thing we should throw in a little something for the big trophy , also the lake trout derby on seneca lake might be a good format for the rules , and hate to say it but in this day and age we might use the same liabilty release thing if this get togeather gets a little bigger ,if i launched and recovered at deans cove its probly quicker than driving around lake with truck, are there enough slips or dock space for 15 or 20 boats at LP.?and most important how many kids 16 17 18 and under gotta get a pole or sompthing for them if there are gonna be enuf ill kick in 10 or 20 $ so no kid goes away empty handed ...RayK. just knowing I whipped everyones butt is prize enuf for me ya might wanna pre engrave the trophy just get the spelling right ...R..A..Y K.

Choas,

I'm looking into a rather large cup type trophy that will have room enough to be engraved year after year. That way it can be passed from one winner to the next if all agree to that type of format. Will know what kind of deal I'll get next week.

Splitshot115

oooh i can see it now a brand new truck towing my boat into the winners circle several bikini clad women standing around me as i hold my prize winning fish high above my head slime dripping all over my shinney head,tears streaming down my cheeks as im presented with the mother of all beer mugs,

Let's see, trophy room... hmmm I don't even have enough room to store all my socks let alone trophies! You'll have to mount it on the front of your truck as a hood ornament, or up front on your boat as a masthead!

Splitshot, thanks for helping out, good idea.

I don't fish Cayuga often, but if I recall correctly.. Long Point is about 20 miles up on the east side..right? I'll probably launch at Taughaunock (sp) and troll over and up, grabbing the prize winner on the way! By the way.. does the winner's mug come filled with anything? Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) "Sculpin"

Guest guppy2

Sluggo...you bet that trophy comes with goodies in it.It will be stuffed with past pics of the Strike 3's catch..........Zeke(Strike 3)

I don't fish Cayuga often, but if I recall correctly.. Long Point is about 20 miles up on the east side..right? I'll probably launch at Taughaunock (sp) and troll over and up, grabbing the prize winner on the way! By the way.. does the winner's mug come filled with anything? Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) "Sculpin"

Chris, that's a pretty long boat ride.

If you trailer up to Deans cove on the west side you'll be just a little north of Long Point across the lake. Deans Cove has good access. Something to consider.

Choas,

I'm looking into a rather large cup type trophy that will have room enough to be engraved year after year. That way it can be passed from one winner to the next if all agree to that type of format. Will know what kind of deal I'll get next week.

Splitshot115

That's great, it's better than a coffee can on the boat. At least it's got handles. :D:D:D

That sound like a great idea. Sign my crew up. Not sure if there will be Red Cross Tournament this year ;( I hope all the other guys do not mind watching the No Promises Boat drive off with all the winnings.

Sean