I think I may have been in the house too long!

Guys you know there’s beer right?
Jerry Springer, Mauri? Steve Wilcose?
I’m just as bad, cutting down the trees around my pond. Over the winter Tommy decided to cut the tops of half the pond trees to get clearer shots at the coyotes. I’d have beat his azz but I was laughing too hard to be mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The Lakers in Seneca will be running scared (or laughing hysterically). After seeing you the other afternoon I knew you had it bad but I wasn't prepared for this I though you where saving those googly eyes for the bottom of your boat, do they come in blue? Or chartreuse? :muscle:

:lol: At least it achieved the main purpose to give folks a laugh and lighten up the mood (including mine) a bit.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Sk8man said:

:lol: At least it achieved the main purpose to give folks a laugh and lighten up the mood (including mine) a bit.

Sure did. Thats y i posted my “stupid mistake” post. Lol. Couple weeks of no south shore activity and all the controversy with members with the virus great to laugh and lighten the mood. 
great post!

2 hours ago, Pete Collin said:

Will you go the next step and install sets of treble hooks?

I had fun with your post too Hachimo:smile:. Be my luck to forget and grab the weight without thinking when it comes up Pete:o

Edited by Sk8man