New baits for 2020

Anyone interested in sharing pictures of baits you are excited to throw for the 2020 season?

I just got 2 Custom painted Narcan glide baits from My Addiction. I sent some pictures in and got exactly what I wanted back. 

A few months a ago I ordered some show colors from Musky Innovations. I also bought a 2020 Assault Stick and  Tranx 400hg.

20200424_093230.jpg

20200319_152602.jpg

• Like 4

Anyone interested in sharing pictures of baits you are excited to throw for the 2020 season?
I just got 2 Custom painted Narcan glide baits from My Addiction. I sent some pictures in and got exactly what I wanted back. 
 A few months a ago I ordered some show colors from Musky Innovations. I also bought a 2020 Assault Stick and  Tranx 400hg.
20200424_093230.thumb.jpg.c4c72b21e3a257dc35dcc23eb08b0675.jpg
20200319_152602.thumb.jpg.2f5e05f2206a7c34fe4111402797db9c.jpg
Tranx is awesome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have been eyeing the X-Rap Peto and Otus. Since last year.

Those jointed Rapalas have caught me a lot of my bigger fish including the one in my profile pic.  Also had follows from some in Waneta that were bigger than any I have  caught there so far.

I like the gliding raps!  Get an epoxy paint job on em from rougarou and they can be fished anywhere in the column.  I like jointed rapalas as well.  I picked up some big 6" paddle tails from Keitech that I'm looking forward to trying.  Mepps has an aglia with a weedless keeper hook and curl tail that I'm going to try as well.

• Like 1

I've been loading up since my last trip on 12/13. This is the new spring trolling lineup. I've got just as much for casting. Ugh..

I've also got 2 Boss Shads on the way and am still hoping to get my hands on a Baker or two. But that's it. I swear. No mas!

These dang musky baits are just so pretty though. Look at this Apocalypse Perch paint job.

IMG_4370.thumb.jpg.9277e64e1146c8ba81a6a5d5782ec36e.jpg

IMG_4365.thumb.jpg.68de2c75d6df6bc82310e0af11a03f8a.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tyrrell said:

I have been considering getting the  .22 long whiskey walleye for a few weeks. I really like that color.

Ha! That's about how long I deliberate over buying baits. I'll have 20 baits in my cart at TRO for a month. Just look at them every couple of days. Then I finally decide I'm gonna pull the trigger and get it down to maybe 10 and place the order. Great service from TRO and MTO.

The Whiskey Walleye is a beautiful pattern. Love that orange belly.

How do you like the 2020 Assault Stick? I was thinking of getting one of the original Shock & Awes for throwing heavy baits but now am thinking about the 2020. Just wondering if it has the lightness and feel of a St. Croix since it has the price.

9 minutes ago, Chowdaire said:

Ha! That's about how long I deliberate over buying baits. I'll have 20 baits in my cart at TRO for a month. Just look at them every couple of days. Then I finally decide I'm gonna pull the trigger and get it down to maybe 10 and place the order. Great service from TRO and MTO.

How do you like the 2020 Assault Stick? I was thinking of getting one of the original Shock & Awes for throwing heavy baits but now am thinking about the 2020. Just wondering if it has the lightness and feel of a St. Croix since it has the price.

I took it out to cast a few times when I got it. But I haven't actually fished with it yet. 

I might take it with me Saturday for fun, but I doubt I will be throwing anything big.

I have so much tackle I've bought and never had a chance to really fish that I'm going to use the shutdown to try some new stuff.  I have a bunch of the new Rapala TDD13's I got last year I wanna put some time into.  If anyone wants to try one of these I have a bunch.  

• 5 weeks later...

I put lots of time in with the peto and all I can say is JUNK look pretty cant catch a fish tho !! Couple baby pike that’s it I been sight fishing big pike on Georgian bay throw the peto to em no go but throw a fir tiger husky jerk and there on

• 2 weeks later...

My business partner for shows bought 2 this winter and was a St Croix user for years, says his new 2020 is the best rod he's ever used.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have put the Assult stick to use for a few weeks now and I really like it. I planned to use it just for bigger lures mostly at Waneta and use my St. Croix Premire as my go to Otisco rod. 

I have found that for what ever reason with the same line/reel that the Assault stick which is rated for 3 to 10 oz. Will throw small lighter baits farther and with much less backlash.

Not sure why? It is 6 inches longer but it'shard to believe that would make as much difference as it does.