Freedom

I showed up at the ramp late ( 8 :30 ) to stay away from the rush first thing in the morning . One boat lunch before me was easy to stay safe distance apart. Made the trip around the pond with Seth greens and 1 short copper . I hit several fish on the Seth Green's nothing on the copper w inline board. Hit two triples and several doubles using Sutton , DW ,stingers . When I came in again 1 other guy lunching . I put my mask on and went for my truck meet a guy half way down the stairs with no mask , couldn't stay 6 foot apart there . I loaded the boat and off to the side watching boats coming in . People walking everywhere no mask at all . I wonder if any of them was crying when the state closed the ramps the first time . I can see them closings the ramps again .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Haven't been out yet Brian but soon. At least 60-70 trailers at the launch at north end today and people walking, fishing from shore, 2 hot dog stands out on the pier with people all over no masks on most and not a whole lot of distancing either. I was just riding by with the windows up :lol:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

Went to open camp this morning.After we went down to Taughannock for lunch.There were lots of people,most of whom weren't wearing masks. Adults and children were on the playground which is supposed to be closed.Not many folks weren't social distancing either AND the GOV just announced that there is no camping in state parks till May 31st....Gotta wake up or the launches will close again...

• Like 2

Ick

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
LOL , I have said the same thing before. Lake trout out of the finger lakes are really not that bad. I much rather have a landlock or a bow though . If you think about it beef chicken pork plants loaded with coronavirus 19 it might be the best way to go .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Opening camp today and fishing at midnight! Went back to work yesterday and got a call that Onondaga county was opening campgrounds to seasonal campers.  Started the week out of work and unable to use the campsites I paid for in January.  Ending the week employed and getting ready to head to the lake.  Things are finally looking up!