replacement hooks

Legacy

wondering how many of you guys are replacing your dull hooks or stock hooks with something alittle more to your liking. Im just looking for a couple of places online to buy bulk quanities (50+) of replacement treble and octopus hooks.

Legacy,

It's funny that you just posted this question. As we speak, I'm looking online at Basspro for some new trebles. I just bought about 2 dozen DW spoons yesterday and I was VERY disappointed at how dull the brand new hooks were.

Let me know if you find a good source for bulk hooks...

Thanks,

- Chris

Scott,I just got a bunch of DW ss spoons and I can see what you mean, those hooks have got to go! Not sure about sizes between brands, the VMC hooks seem pretty good can any body tell me what size I should get to replace the ones on DW ss and reg. spoons ?

Hey Rob, I run a lot of Raider spoons and they come with a single hook, so I have switched them all to trebles for kings. I use Owner 1/0 2x stinger trebles. EXTREMELY tough hook. They may seem a little fat, but they are actually very light and very strong(kinda like me :lol:) Just my 2 cents -Andy