trolling Salmon leaders with mutliple attractors inline

I've seen videos where people seem to have a typical 4-6' leader between their flasher and the lure, but have multiple hootchies/flies tied along the leader giving the presentation a bit of a 'school' look.  I can't seem to find any reference to how to tie and set that up.  Any suggestions on the key words to use, or references to pages that give instructions?

p.

7 minutes ago, fizbot said:

I've seen videos where people seem to have a typical 4-6' leader between their flasher and the lure, but have multiple hootchies/flies tied along the leader giving the presentation a bit of a 'school' look.  I can't seem to find any reference to how to tie and set that up.  Any suggestions on the key words to use, or references to pages that give instructions?

p.

Google Twinkie rig

• Like 1

some people use crimps, some use beads.  I'm a fan of beads.  Double the line through the bead, slide the small fly on, repeat for as many flies as you want.  This will also allow you to adjust the distance between flies if you want.  I use 50lb ANDE fkouro.

1 hour ago, orangediablo said:

some people use crimps, some use beads.  I'm a fan of beads.  Double the line through the bead, slide the small fly on, repeat for as many flies as you want.  This will also allow you to adjust the distance between flies if you want.  I use 50lb ANDE fkouro.

Thanks, was worried about those crimps, but doubling through the bead would work with maybe a toothpick to help hold.  I guess a key is to make sure there is no sharp edges on the side of the bead, otherwise that would create a potential cut point.

11 minutes ago, fizbot said:

Thanks, was worried about those crimps, but doubling through the bead would work with maybe a toothpick to help hold.  I guess a key is to make sure there is no sharp edges on the side of the bead, otherwise that would create a potential cut point.

If you're using a toothpick there's no need to double thru the bead.