Didn’t make it out yesterday while the sun was shining, but I had a window of opportunity to fish this morning. Got the rain gear out and ran up to Mexico Point. Launched around 6:30 finished by 11. 

Had a great morning! Went 10/12 on browns all in 20-25 fow, all on lead core and evil eyes. Made a few adjustments to my simple two rod setup and it seemed to work out. Mostly cookie cutters but I did have a couple nice ones mixed in. Kept one for the smoker that was hooked bad. 

Water temps were 44-46. Fish didn’t seem to be concentrated in any one particular area and the water was clear heading toward the plant. Started and finished with the same two spoons which both got equal action. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. 

92E686B7-B4EF-4819-AE37-4E033CE1684A.jpeg

31330069-EB7A-45DD-93DA-3E2C782812ED.jpeg

• Like 9

Thanks guys. I’ve used these for kings in shallow water in the fall so figured I’d try them for the browns. Apparently they like em too. I don’t have a huge selection of spoons to choose from so figured I’d try what I had before buying more. I’ll probably have to add a couple more to the arsenal now!

Thanks guys. I’ve used these for kings in shallow water in the fall so figured I’d try them for the browns. Apparently they like em too. I don’t have a huge selection of spoons to choose from so figured I’d try what I had before buying more. I’ll probably have to add a couple more to the arsenal now!
Don't do it! As soon as you buy plenty....they will never work again! The fish are conspiring with the the companies that make the lures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Haha 2