Charging UV spoons and flashers

Hachimo

Just wondering if anyone charges there uv spoons/flashers before sending them down and if you pull them out of the water to recharge after a little while. 
 I have a small box for my uv jigs for Ice fishing and they charge and I’m constantly changin jigs out and seems to help produce more fish. 
  Ive been lookin into spoon boxes with lights to charge them but can’t find any big enough. Also seen on Utube guys makin there own chargin stations. 
  My next trip up to my boat I’m thinkin of turning my mini  fridge on my boat into a chargin station for my spoons and flashers. I’m always buyin uv ,super uv flashers and spoons and runnin them not charged.  Think I’m wasting my time? Or is this something I should have been doin over the past 4 years?

thanks for any advice. 

Last friday night while sleeping in my boat I had a couple new carbon 14’s in the package under the light in the cuddy. Then shut the light off to go to sleep and they were glowing like the light was still on. Thats when the lightbulb in my head turned on.  Lol 

Thought so lol.

I did just look up the power flash. Search luhr jensen power flash or rapala power flash eash is a little different. Fishusa has the rapala one for $22.50. seems like a lot of $ but damn it works good... especially on the stuff that doesnt glow as good as the moonshine lures like the carbon 14...which is ridiculously bright glow. If you just go with a flashlight make it a bright one and go over the glow area slow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you buddy. I already checked them out after your comment. My thought was running that led rope light in my fridge and just load it up with flashers and spoons and leave the light on them while I’m fishin this way there always charged. Them rapala flash bulbs look much easier then what i was gonna do. 

WE spray painted the inside of an old lunch box chrome. Bought 2 uv flashlights from John King (very inexpensive) and charge everything before it goes down

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...