Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
13usedparts

Little more advice from the pro's (auto pilot)

Ok guys as most of you have seen my post. I am at the point where I'm ready to purchase my auto pilot system. I have already converted my bout over to hydraulic steering, I guess what I'm having trouble with is should I go to a Raymarine ev-100 or a lowrance auto pilot. I will also need to purchase a new waypoint unit so I can really go either way . Could you also include witch waypoint unit you would buy. I'm only looking to spend 1000 on waypoint . What's your opinion. Thank you in advance. Kjpenn-yan-2188153.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have  a Lowrance system in mine and i love it. for the money its the best bang for the buck. I also have a Penn Yen very similar to yours wher i just completed a drive line replacement and last season complete Lowrance HDS 9 system. Nmea 2000 network, trim tab, fuel audio, gps antenna, autopilot and fuel monitoring.

Go Garmin and never look back. For your AP and chartplotter

Just installed ev-150 linked to a Raymarine MFD.  Easy, straightforward install, works great.

I bought the lowrance outboard autopilot and HDS 7. They work perfectly. But, I would not buy again for the fact you cannot get the units repaired, as I understand it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app