Orleans County Open - UPDATE

• 4 weeks later...

The Orleans Open is a go, per Bob Songin. Weekend of June 13-14th.

Major changes are that steelhead are worth 20 points instead of 10 and no observers.  However I believe they plan on doing a LD test.

These are unofficial, word of mouth changes and the registration site is open.

See their FB page for updates.

• Like 1

To my knowledge, this is the only event occurring that day....  Prob due to _____D-19. Dont even wanna type it.

Maybe someone else can chime in but this is the only event besides the Condor on friday which is open to anyone, not just weekend tourney teams.

Sorry, been super busy between my M-F job, the charter business, and a newborn. Here's what I know about the OOO.

Friday event - $100 entry biggest 3 fish

Brackets $100 and $250 entries. Meeting to be held at the cafe Thursday night at 7pm to draw numbers and apy.

Pro Division Sat & Sun, $500 entry, 5 Salmon/5 Trout (no more than 3 LT), No observers, Lie Detectors test to be issued randomly, Steelhead are 20 points every other fish is 10 points.

Am Division Sat & Sun, $300 entry, 3 Salmon/3 Trout (no more than 2 LT), No observers, Steelhead are 20 points every other fish is 10 points.

Pro Calcutta $250 paid to Bob Songin Prior to the star Saturday Morning

9 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

Sorry, been super busy between my M-F job, the charter business, and a newborn. Here's what I know about the OOO.

Friday event - $100 entry biggest 3 fish

Brackets $100 and $250 entries. Meeting to be held at the cafe Thursday night at 7pm to draw numbers and apy.

Pro Division Sat & Sun, $500 entry, 5 Salmon/5 Trout (no more than 3 LT), No observers, Lie Detectors test to be issued randomly, Steelhead are 20 points every other fish is 10 points.

Am Division Sat & Sun, $300 entry, 3 Salmon/3 Trout (no more than 2 LT), No observers, Steelhead are 20 points every other fish is 10 points.

Pro Calcutta $250 paid to Bob Songin Prior to the star Saturday Morning

Can we still leave from Bald Eagle and Oak Orchard?

32 minutes ago, Houndog said:

Was looking at the rules under the link motoman posted.Under hours of competition nothing is listed when we need to be back in the harbor or in line with the cooler,unless i overlooked it?

Discussed at Captain's meeting