Canon autostop problem

Hey guys finally took my boat  out for a shakedown. Canon mag 10 the auto up will start to go up like 20’ft and then stops. Any ideas?

Pull cable out the crimp or set screw that connects cable depending on model is dirty or corroded

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If what suggested above doesn't work, and you have two of the same riggers, swap the spools and see what happens.  If the same issue occurs on the other rigger, wire issue.  Much cheaper and easier fix than a board.

You may also want to check the power cable itself if you have the older type cable as they were notorious for the outer covering cracking and then shorting out. If you have the new er cable disregard.

Edited by Sk8man

Sk8man these riggers are mag 10. They are older. I bought them off a buddy. He replace wires and plugs about 5 yrs ago. He used different plugs and wire. They have been fine until now. Last year I replace board on other rigger because terminal broke off . After this year it will be time to start farming them out. Could be condensation because he used some funky sealer to seal them