Spread for 30 to 50 ft of water

Just curious what your go to spread is. I have figured out what works for me in 12 to 15 for browns. And out deeper for salmon. Just curious what you guys are running for leads , copper, rigger settings , and divers at this time when the fish start to slide out a bit.

30-50'=

3 riggers

2 divers

5 junk lines= 2 of the same lengths (50, 100, 150 coopers, 3,5, or 10 color lead) on each side (big boards) along with a chute rod

12-15'=

2 riggers

2 chinook divers

3 mono flat lines on each side off the big boards

4 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

Also legacy curious what you run for a chute rod 

Chute rod would be any of those copper or leadcore lengths. So if im running 2 150' coppers on one side and 2 100' coppers on the other side i may have a 10 color chute rod.

5 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

Thanks legacy what size divers at 30 to 50

Depends on the bite. Sometimes its Chinook divers and other times its a standard diver with a mag ring (my normal diver setup).

10 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Very nice of you Rob to share your spread patterns. Not many charter captains would give up the goods. :yes:

Honestly, not too many "secrets" that I am not willing to share.

• Like 1

We run 4 ounce torpedo divers off our boards. 15 pound braid on the reel, 8 foot 15 pound fluoro leader. Let the spoon out 30 feet, clip on the diver. We start with the outside rod out 90, next rod out 60, inside rod out 30 and see which rods go. Will go to the next size up torpedoes if the fish move deeper. This works great until the fleas start, then you can’t run the 15 braid. We run 3 riggers with spoons or flashers, depending on what the fish want.