Wallaholic Walleye & Pike

wallaholic

First day on the lake with the Boston Whaler this season. Shakedown was a successful one. Had a Great Lake Ontario opening day for walleye and pike on the northeast end. Fun time with lifelong friends who are family to us. 12 walleyes and 6 pike hit the deck Saturday morning. Good luck out there.

IMG_6569.JPG

IMG_5392.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by wallaholic
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had the first charter of the new season today. A beautiful morning, East wind, challenging eye bite. Don and Paul are great guys and it was my pleasure to have them aboard. Managed 3 bites and thanks to sticky sharp hooks we landed 2 nice eyes and a Goliath sheepy in four hours of fishing. IMG_0317.JPGIMG_6619.JPGIMG_6623.JPGIMG_6616.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_6671.JPG
We were supposed to fish Saturday evening for a four hour trip but the heavy wind changing from 3 different directions, downpours, hail, lake surges, kind of raised some concerns. We waited for Sunday morning and headed out. Managed 2 bites on the first pass and then nothing after that. Moon and weather are factors. Trip was ended at 10 am and a few more fish were caught by some other anglers grinding it out into the afternoon. Good luck, stay safe and healthy. No rhyme or reason to a pattern just cover the water column to keep your chances of action high.