Running riggers in tracks

What’s your thoughts on running riggers in tracks. I currently have them mounted to gunnel but thought about putting them in my cannon tracks
30673452-6E72-429B-9B68-052A8959DBAD.thumb.jpeg.61f1ef770b633807e87339bdbf7325b0.jpeg
The tracks are fine. All 3 of mine are in track. I wouldn't do it if you dont through bolt it with fender washers or a backing plate. My fishmaster came with track from the factory and just had screws going int plywood under the aluminum of the gunnel. I replaced them all with though bolts and fender washers in any area that would have any kind of weight in the track.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

10 hours ago, Fat Trout said:

The tracks are fine. All 3 of mine are in track. I wouldn't do it if you dont through bolt it with fender washers or a backing plate. My fishmaster came with track from the factory and just had screws going int plywood under the aluminum of the gunnel. I replaced them all with though bolts and fender washers in any area that would have any kind of weight in the track.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

yeah the only safe way to mount them on tracks is to bolt the tracks on with backing plates or at least fender washers. i have run riggers on my tracks one time. but i tied the riggers to the boat.