Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I’ve got two cranks I want out of the boat house $75 for both. Pm me if interested.

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

Nice pair matched Penn 620 manuals with swival bases 4ft booms and rod holders- located in MN

Edited by luv2rapala

I have 2 cannons. 1.high speed marlin the other is standar. A little older but work good. High speed does not like 15 lb weights. Fixed booms 4'. Just off my boat. 200 for the pair. Pick up or meet half way. Clearfield PA.

I am selling my boat without the downriggers. I have 4 Proos electric. 2 with 4 ft.booms,2 with 6 ft.booms that I had made. The 6 ft's. have swivel bases and dual rod holders.4 ft. have singles..Mounting bases for all 4..Plus a ton of extra parts-spools, motors, switches, extra swivel bases,one brand new in the bow, 4 short stop kits never used priced $42.00 years ago, dual rod holders with mounting brackets.a 4 ft. boom. Probably enough extras to build another one. Included will be 5 weights. Everything $500.00. Will help with a non shipping delivery.

i have to electric cannons.Both are mag 10a. One has dual rod holders the other single rod holder. These are like new with new cables new clasps etc. I can text you pictures if you send me your cell number. 

10 hours ago, Sandy K ll said:

I have 2 cannons. 1.high speed marlin the other is standar. A little older but work good. High speed does not like 15 lb weights. Fixed booms 4'. Just off my boat. 200 for the pair. Pick up or meet half way. Clearfield PA.

how much to ship to niles, michigan 49120

2 6ft boom electric Invader Marauders with several mounting plates and new cables. Work great. One does have some line counter slip.

I just sold my penn yan and bought  a smaller boat. It has 2 Scottys on it, I don't know much about them except that they work. Never used scottys before, there is a brand new set of cannons on my shop floor going on the new boat, so the scottys are going up for sale. Both have swivel bases, extendable booms, and dual chrome rod holders. The starboard rigger is set up with a Moore sub troll that is all complete and is going to be included with deal. If interested shoot me a PM and we will discuss it.  Thank You