Personal best brown

Decided to hit the lake for a few hours this morning. Glad I did. Had a decent laker on early, then a smaller landlocked. All of a sudden my two rigger rods tangle together. Weird. I start hand lining one in to see if its tangled on something, and notice theres something on it. By this point I'm too far in handling to stop. All of a sudden the line gets real tight and I realize I am fighting the biggest brown yet, by hand. When all was said and done, theres stuff thrown everywhere in the boat, my coffee spilled all over the floor, and theres a 9 lb brown in the cooler. What a crazy morning. Oh, and I'm fishing solo. 9 lbs according to my scale in the boat. 30ft of water, jointed rapala 

20200506_075312.jpg

• Like 9

Decided to hit the lake for a few hours this morning. Glad I did. Had a decent laker on early, then a smaller landlocked. All of a sudden my two rigger rods tangle together. Weird. I start hand lining one in to see if its tangled on something, and notice theres something on it. By this point I'm too far in handling to stop. All of a sudden the line gets real tight and I realize I am fighting the biggest brown yet, by hand. When all was said and done, theres stuff thrown everywhere in the boat, my coffee spilled all over the floor, and theres a 9 lb brown in the cooler. What a crazy morning. Oh, and I'm fishing solo. 9 lbs according to my scale in the boat. 30ft of water, jointed rapala 
20200506_075312.thumb.jpg.1a85533dfb312b4dbbedb0eff937f370.jpg

Nice fish[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1