Sold / Closed OLD Sea King 14' boat with new Yamaha 25hp

Back in September 2019 a good friend of mine and an avid fisherman passed away.  He had been diagnosed with Leukemia in early 2018.  In assisting his widow I posted my friend's SUV for sale on this site and ended up selling it to an LOU member.  I am once again helping her by selling my friend's Boat, Motor, and Trailer.

The BOAT:

First word that comes to mind is OLD!  If you ever had the desire to restore an old boat then you should check this out.  This boat is from the early 60's.  It predates titles for boats, so no title.  It is a Sea King made by Montgomery Ward.  It is a 14' deep V.  My friend used it often on Cowanesque, and Tioga/Hammond Lakes.  The boat has anchors, rod holders, 6 gallon portable gas tank, 2 seats with a third "jump seat" on the bow, and canvass cover.  There is also a very old fishfinder in the boat.

The TRAILER:

Almost as old as the boat.  The trailer is a 1971 Sears bunk style.  two new tires on the trailer and two new spare tires (4.80-8).  We found the title for the trailer.

The OUTBOARD:

This Yamaha 25hp outboard was bought new from Peters Marine in Mill Hall PA in March 2018 for $4,000.  There is a three year warranty on the outboard so there is one year left of warranty coverage (warranty expires 3/12/2021).  It is 25hp, electric start, short shaft, tiller.  My friend's widow states that it probably has less than 10 hours of run time as he bought it about one month before being diagnosed with leukemia.  This outboard also has a dolphin installed.  

The TROLLING MOTOR:

The 40lb Minn Kota Endura Max was bought at the same time as the Yamaha 25. So it is 2 years old also.

We would love to sell the whole package to someone for $4,000.

But,,, we will also entertain parting out.

If you are interested in something listed like the "next to new with no tax outboard" let me know what you are willing to pay.

Everything listed is located in Mansfield PA.

Thanks and good fishing.spacer.pngspacer.png

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Edited by Fjaq