Canandaigua Canandaguia Launch

Only the handicapped dock at the north end too. The others are just sitting there on land

• Like 1

They did put in a center dock at the north end though so there are three now including the handicapped dock

9 hours ago, Sk8man said:

They did put in a center dock at the north end though so there are three now including the handicapped dock

Thanks - I’ve never launched there before - always just the south end. 
I wanted to get out on the water this week sometime and test the motors. Thursday on looks nice - not sure about the wind 

• 2 weeks later...

My hunch is that either they are purposely trying to limit the amount of people there or the guys responsible for putting in the docks may have been furloughed or something.

Talking to the locals in Naples still no docks! not only does this suck for fishermen the small businesses in the area are suffering bait shops Sutton's I don't know of any other docks in the area that are closed??? If they need help putting the docks in sure we could get a crew together to do it..haha

I just went by the Woodville launch and the docks are now piled up there in the parking lot. At this rate it might be ready for Fall fishing:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

It looks like I can put in my 17 Sea Nymph OK with what is there at the moment, or is it very shallow at the end of fhe short pad there ?  Anyone do this ?

I gotta go...pushing 80 here and not much in the mood to stay in the driveway !

Thanks, Dave

I launched my 16 1/2 alumacraft and my buddy launched his 17’ aluminum boat there with no problems.  Just use the far left or right and push the boat away from the concrete pad and up on the mud shallows next to it.

Really stupid situation.