Hows the river looking now? im taking my first trip of the year tomorrow :clap: , were do you get Emeralds i have golden but i wish i had the Emeralds.

doug

was a ton of ice in the river sat... and i mean a ton! not sure what it looks like now.... u can get emeralds at slippery sinker in Olcott.... kwikfish worked well for us

Chrome, If you go up Military Rd. just past Rt. 31, and before you get to the Rite Aid on the left hand side there is Grauer Rd. Make a left and I believe it is the 4th house on the right. You'll see some old coolers and a display case out front. He has turned his garage into a shop. The front half has bait and is open 24 hours, you get your bait and put the money in a slot. If you call ahead, some one will let you in the back and he has a fair amount of tackle, all stuff for the the Niagara. He must have 50 of ever color flatfish that they make. In the near future he is planning on having posted hours that he will be open. The address is 5425 Grauer Rd., sorry if my directions suck!