Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Left I Bay solo at 2:00 pm for a few hours trip . Went Straight out of the bay to 30  feet set two riggers 20&15 and wire out 40. 15 feet rigger goes off right away with an old school NK Black and white with green tape and and a eye . It was quite a battle was in the net once came out made another run but ended up landing it. Found some nice water work back-and-forth east and west through it Mark some fish and bait but could not get another one to go. Here is a pic of the fish let  back to fight another day back to fight another day

D256D13D-77C9-4DA0-A7CE-F38AF4D128E3.jpeg

• Like 4

That’s a great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

21 hours ago, whaler1 said:

That’s a great job!

21 hours ago, dhhurlburt said:

Nice fish. Did  you stay in 30ft or head straight out and troll into deeper water

Left I Bay solo at 2:00 pm for a few hours trip . Went Straight out of the bay to 30  feet set two riggers 20&15 and wire out 40. 15 feet rigger goes off right away with an old school NK Black and white with green tape and and a eye . It was quite a battle was in the net once came out made another run but ended up landing it. Found some nice water work back-and-forth east and west through it Mark some fish and bait but could not get another one to go. Here is a pic of the fish let  back to fight another day back to fight another day
D256D13D-77C9-4DA0-A7CE-F38AF4D128E3.thumb.jpeg.5730ffe949a1ec5aa7c3c007ed1d7729.jpeg

Nice man!! I fish solo too and its a fun challenge with a decent king! Also props for the release keep it up!

Nice Fish!