This past weekend I didnt make the trip, but the past two weekends prior I did very well in front of the plant. 60-70Fow was my best depth. all spoon bite anything green,green,or green was catching fish:lol:Lots of good size browns. I didnt boat any kings but   I had a bunch of break offs.  Hopefully the weather cooperates this weekend and I can make a trip up. 

good luck and post a report if ya get out. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hachimo said:

This past weekend I didnt make the trip, but the past two weekends prior I did very well in front of the plant. 60-70Fow was my best depth. all spoon bite anything green,green,or green was catching fish:lol:Lots of good size browns. I didnt boat any kings but   I had a bunch of break offs.  Hopefully the weather cooperates this weekend and I can make a trip up. 

good luck and post a report if ya get out. 

Hey Hachimo, what depth were you running your riggers/dipsy's at?  We were up the same two weekends as you, but stayed in tight, 10-20 fow, and did well with the browns.  Coming up Thursday-Sunday and was thinking of sliding out a little deeper.  As of now the lake looks like it's going to cooperate(Friday may be bumpy).  

4 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

Just curious how is the launch going with the one lane?

I have not noticed any backlog, however keep in mind the most traffic time (weekends) has not been fishable (lake too rough) for the small boat guy. I anticipate Saturday to be extremely busy. People have been kind and patient 100% in my experience. 

5 minutes ago, Fishnatzee said:

Thanks for the information...hope to open my camp at Salmon Country on Friday and be on the water Saturday. I will keep an eye out for you.

I’ll be out Saturday too!

9 hours ago, Fishnatzee said:

Thanks for the information...hope to open my camp at Salmon Country on Friday and be on the water Saturday. I will keep an eye out for you.

My boat is an older, blue and white trophy in the slip next to there launch.  The wife and I will be up Saturday and Sunday. We hangout on the boat at the dock all the time.  Stop by if ya see us. 

31 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

You guys ever fish out our way?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I’ve been waiting for an invite on your boat  to fish out your way, Mr. Whaler!:clap:

I have only been out of Mexico. This time of year I’m sure fishin is better out west. Maybe one weekend I’ll pull it out of the slip and trailer it west and check out other ports.  

14 minutes ago, hookedupf7 said:

We are making the trip out for this weekend finally. Me and my 2 sons Wr will be in our black starweld. Wave report looks good . Good luck to all 👍

I’ll be out in front of the high rocks And plant all day Saturday and Sunday morning. My radio is always on.  Good luck as well

Was up there yesterday, 2 docks open now !!! Fishing was slow for us, went 3/4 but others we talked to did well. A Sheriff's Deputy was in the lot in the morning, talking with people, nice young guy not there to bother anyone at all. Said he would be checking people on the way in for proper safety equipment, pfds, fire extinguishers etc. He was gone by the time we returned at 4:30. 

Good luck to everyone this weekend!!