29 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

Waiting for ice to melt on fiberglass then out for a king hunt off Olcott. Looks like the day is shaping up nicely. Good luck all. 

Lol what the heck. I’ve got ice buildup too. I thought it was middle of May 🤷‍♂️🤔

Slow for me off Braddocks. Four for five on browns, lost a good king at the back of the boat. Solo netting is always a little funky, fish crossed the rigger cable. IMG_1251.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

I will be out in iBAY tomorrow for most of the day.

I live right down the street from the big lake and did a recon on the mud-line and it seems like it's pretty close to shore. 

Genny to ibay this morning. Was suggested by whaler head to head east. [emoji106]. Set up along the mud line and good water. Between 30 and 40 Ft. The water was 44.9 on my fishhawk for the first hour. I thought it was broken. We headed out to 50 feet and the temp was 45.5. Went all spoons. Two riggers. Two wire dipseys. Lead core. Went 2-2. First King's to land on the boat in 2020. I thought I was cursed, it’s been so long since the silver hit the deck. So big thanks to Matt and Whaler for the support lately.

And to my bro who bought these awesome spoons that took the big boy today.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Screenshot_20200513-162559.JPGScreenshot_20200513-162551.JPGScreenshot_20200513-162611.JPG
  • Like 2

Only 1 steelhead caught in 40 ft of water about 15 down. Very few marks on the graph, Fished Braddock to:Lighthouse/  Saw one other boat at the launch when pulling out.   He caught 2 kings:  1 in 40 ft of water the other in 100 ft.  Don;t know the lure depth.  

Holy diver. 40 to 60 feet. Black and green and black and orange spoons.

We hit 2 kings this morning. Ibay to Webster. Went out to 100 feet with a FF out it down 95 feet and picked up a couple fat Lakers. Fun day. We saw another boat pull a double as well. Good morning. 

• Like 1

Bustersit..... thanks. We had lines down at 6pm, and boated 2 for 4 by 8pm. One never hooked up and one straightened a hook on a spoon that was too small. They were only hitting blue and silver, and I ran out. Dumb call on my part. Fun night though

Holy diver. 40 to 60 feet. Black and green and black and orange spoons.
We hit 2 kings this morning. Ibay to Webster. Went out to 100 feet with a FF out it down 95 feet and picked up a couple fat Lakers. Fun day. We saw another boat pull a double as well. Good morning. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app