NOW we can run trips May 15

Be smart, be safe and stick to our guidelines. Forward.ny.gov and look up the fishing guidelines. Thank LOCBA and all of those who worked for this. Wearing masks all the time will help us all, it sucks I know. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by brucehookedup
  • Like 1

Please be responsible and cognizant of all the rules and requirements. Especially when posting pictures on social media / on the boats / fish cleaning stations etc. A lot of hard work went into this and hate to see a couple “bad apples” ruin it for everyone.

‘Bout Time

Mike

• Like 3

ABSOLUTELY! Great post Mike.

Please be responsible and cognizant of all the rules and requirements. Especially when posting pictures on social media / on the boats / fish cleaning stations etc. A lot of hard work went into this and hate to see a couple “bad apples” ruin it for everyone.

‘Bout Time
Mike

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

38 minutes ago, bout time said:

‘Bout Time

Mike

Yes sir let's make the whole community look good

For those of us that need this to work and earn a living, I can't say it enough... everyone of us has a bullseye on us and cameras are everywhere.  Nobody's perfect but we have to put our best foot forward and follow the guidelines to a tee...no exceptions!  Im focusing on my semi local regulars till June, and then assuming I can do lodging I'll consider my out of state customers, but that isn't an immediate priority for me.  Save social media and pics for pleasure fishing and let's just do our jobs without antagonizing those who would rather see us at home.  I generally don't post many pics from customer trips anyways unless they are on LOU also, but pics are what will attract the naysayers and open us to being shut back down.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, justtracytrolling said:

For those of us that need this to work and earn a living, I can't say it enough... everyone of us has a bullseye on us and cameras are everywhere.  Nobody's perfect but we have to put our best foot forward and follow the guidelines to a tee...no exceptions!  Im focusing on my semi local regulars till June, and then assuming I can do lodging I'll consider my out of state customers, but that isn't an immediate priority for me.  Save social media and pics for pleasure fishing and let's just do our jobs without antagonizing those who would rather see us at home.  I generally don't post many pics from customer trips anyways unless they are on LOU also, but pics are what will attract the naysayers and open us to being shut back down.  

Sounds like VERY good advice to me.

Absolutely Bruce!  Anyone that is running trips and isn't following the guidelines is putting ALL our livelyhoods at risk.  We are supposed to be professionals and set the standard.  I really hope these people are singled out rather than all of us pay the price.  It's gonna be hero shots that ruin it...seems like if we took away everyone's cameras they wouldn't even wanna fish.  Give a nice fishing report if you want take an appropriate pic or 2, but don't give anyone a reason to make our situation worse!