Stupid easy fishing continues off Niagara county. Fished from 10:30-4 and took over 40 fish. Fat lakers were a nuisance even high in water column. Lots of kings  The age structure has changed this week from mostly three year olds all this spring to mostly two year olds as a percentage. The bad news is after 14 years with my current rig, boater’s bad luck gremlins caught up with me. I got a towed. Special thanks to the town of Newfane fire dept for the assistance. I was sad to see the cormorants tearing up the released king fingerlings. It looks like they got crushed. 

F4F2002B-E847-498F-9442-E9B010718EB8.jpeg

CAD87252-3007-42FE-BE6C-86C82E51BC33.jpeg

B00BCD20-F8A3-4B12-9D08-601A287590EF.jpeg

Edited by Gill-T
  • Like 3

Thanks gents. I think the original (1988) fuel pump went. We were picking up to head in, got up on plane and it pooped. Changing fuel filter didn’t help. 

1 hour ago, Gill-T said:

Thanks gents. I think the original (1988) fuel pump went. We were picking up to head in, got up on plane and it pooped. Changing fuel filter didn’t help. 

Sorry to her of the troubles. At least it should be an easy fix. My pump went bad last year but luckily I keep an extra on the boat and a toolset. 
  At least u loaded the boat with kings thou!  

Yep I remember. I was watching the penn yan getting towed and said to myself “I wonder when I will need a tow” lol. Oh well 14 years was a good run.