Wave heights opinion for tomorrow... help

I am debating going out of Olcott tomorrow 5/16 early.   I have a 19ft boat.   I see the weathers is reporting 2-7 Mph out of the NNE.  What are peoples thoughts on wave heights?   I believe the direction is bad but winds are fairly light.  Hoping someone with more experience can give some guidence.  The other option is bass/walleye out of SBH.

There are forecasts that have predicted calm seas and there were 4 ftrs 

And there have been forecasts for 4 ftrs  and the lake has been flatter than piss on platter 

If you aren't driving far , you will see when you get there . 

Fairly mild winds all night, and wind forecasts are very difficult to predict when its variable anyway.  

I am not seeing much more than a 6-8 mph west(ish) between now and tmrw morning.   

I would go for it, keep a close eye on the weather changes out there, go get some kings.

I am debating going out of Olcott tomorrow 5/16 early.   I have a 19ft boat.   I see the weathers is reporting 2-7 Mph out of the NNE.  What are peoples thoughts on wave heights?   I believe the direction is bad but winds are fairly light.  Hoping someone with more experience can give some guidence.  The other option is bass/walleye out of SBH.

I have a 19 foot boat my reports are one foot or less cross referenced with multiple weather apps putting wind no more than 8mph should be no problem I’ll be at Olcott at 5 am catching Kings

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

8 hours ago, JeffM said:

Agree often forecasting sucks

Olcott Webcam:

https://www.olcottrentals.com/en/786020/marina-webcam - eventually zooms past break wall, that view and view of break wall are useful 

NOAA is better than nothing as well:  

https://www.glerl.noaa.gov//res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=o&ext=wv&type=F&hr=01

Lake Erie really takes off after Memorial Day while then Lake Ontario starts calling for more offshore fishing. Lake Erie fishing after July first starts off Sturgeon Point. High water temperatures move the fish west of Silver Creek.

Thanks to everyone for their input.  Headed out this morning 5:00AM.   Had a great morning and slammed a few Kings.   Water was flat and wind was calm.  Best fishing was down about 50-60 over 112 for us.