Got rods out at 7am and so far 1 knockoff. Trollin east to west in 65FOW. Markin fish but not much action.  Runnin mostly spoons and 1 FF on a 10 color. 
I will be updating trou out the day. 

We are in between 25-35 FOW just east of the plant with a bunch of other boats. 2 for 3. Small browns is all we got in the boat. The one we lost was bigger. Alewife black silver spoon, wonderbreak moonshine spoon and mixed veggies were the colors. 20’ down.

12 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

Yup I’m just outside of that mess of boats heading Out to deeper water.  6/6 all browns. Trollin out to 100ft to look for kings.  

3 for 4 here. All clones around 20”. Any size to yours? We are debating headed west of the plant out deeper. 

Just got off the water. Finished the morning 6/7 all browns 4-6lb range and go figure the only fish I lost looked like a king 20ft from the boat. I brought a new member Of LOU with me who livea by me and lookin to start fishin the big lake, so figured I’d give him a crash course on a spread and runnin gear. After the rods started firing I think hes hooked:lol:

55627CCE-CC70-45FD-8777-5A4EE66AE36F.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Low Baller said:

Nice fish folks. Wanted to ask if they're still frowning on out of staters trying to come and play. Usally go to oc md for memorial day weekend for stripers and blues but not this year. Lodging is the biggest issue I guess. Chomping at the bit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No frowning at out of state folks.  I stayed at the port lodge hotel last night.  Everyone is wearing masks and keepin distance. At least I didnt get any kind of looks or attitudes, but then again I’m supporting a local economy that needs the$$$

Saturday and Sunday we took fish anywheres from 17 ft to 120 ft . We had a good bite on sticks yesterday and today was on an nbk . We went 3 for 8 yesterday. And 3 for 3 today. Biggest was 9 lb and next was 8 lb. Super happy boys and dad. 👍

5BE62AD3-11BF-4008-BC62-3B4CE2D4BAF8.png

92DAFADA-843C-478B-A1A3-71F3ABC68295.jpeg

91775C2C-6942-423D-BA4C-D139F6115C6B.jpeg

74D412DC-5FA9-4BCB-8DDB-930B7F9BDA24.png

Edited by hookedupf7
Forgot to type something
  • Like 2

Just wanted to thank you Hookedup for that double you pulled off when I was right next to you!  
spent all morning washing spoons (3of them NBK’s).  Told my buddy thats the guy I’m texting when we got close to ya and ur net comes out And fish hits the deck. Few min later net hits the water again. 
my buddy looked at me and just shook his head. Lol

Just wanted to thank everybody for the reports. We also fish out of Salmon Country Marina. We fished from the little salmon river up to the grindstone creek. We fished between 6-20 fow. Good brown trout bite on Michigan stinger spoons. Gold perch was the best. We did well in water temperatures in the mid 50s. Focused on the outflows- snake creek and sage creek.

71A669D8-6D3F-4458-81F4-6C27F19B5712.jpeg

• Like 3