Nice work.

I’ve been fishing out of salmon country 3 years now and never realized that board to hang fish was there, and its only a few steps from my boat  :clap:

Im gonna have to start using That next time

I saw your post and tried to figure out what boat was yours but couldn’t find it. I thought you mentioned it was white and blue and by the launch. I have a grey and maroon Sea Nymph 23’ in a slip by the entrance. I will keep an eye out for you. I am usually on channel 68

On 5/16/2020 at 10:32 PM, Low Baller said:

Nice fish folks. Wanted to ask if they're still frowning on out of staters trying to come and play. Usally go to oc md for memorial day weekend for stripers and blues but not this year. Lodging is the biggest issue I guess. Chomping at the bit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just got back from Ocmd, very few bass mostly shad, waiting on a big push off blues to start sharking

17 hours ago, Low Baller said:

Missing out this yr. Usally take the boat down to the Oceanic every yr and fish the rocks on the south inlet. Water's probably cold as hell.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very cold, ramps are open take out is open and I believe hotels by memorial day. The tip of the south jetty is usually on fire by now, not the year. I blackfished Friday, no love only had an HR or so. Saturday night hit the jetty and the 50 until 11pm nothing but shad. Sunday black Sea bass was the plan at the marine electric 40 miles SE. Break the inlet to solid 4s building to 5/6 run ten caught a few and had enough. Mounted the new electric riggers on mine last night and time for a Mexico trip should be fishing Saturday planning on 80 to 100fow by the plant not sure if that area is productive or not more of a shake down anyways

• Like 1