No sunrise today as headed out in fog but able to get lines in by 6:30.  Worked 10-20 fow early and rewarded with 1 dinner-for-2 sized Brown off a flatline carrying a stickbait.  Stayed quiet until about 8:30 when a rigger fired hard but fish gone when I grabbed the rod.  Kept searching out to 45 fow.  Didnt see much in the way of fish or bait on the screen.    Pulled lines at 11, thankful that the Brown made the day a clunker, which is always better than a skunker!  A bunch of boats out today.  Would love to hear from you to know was it just not my day or did all struggle to find fish.

I did enjoy the cows up on the cliffs.  Hope they don't venture too close to the edge.

0516200741d.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, troutman10 said:

Nice report. Might have to try some different launches myself now that I have some new trailer bearings :lol:. What ones do you like the best since you've started fishing the big lake Reel Doc?

Only been to 3, Fairhaven State Park, Sodus Bay, and Hughes.  Fairhaven Park is a big beautiful launch and plenty of space to walk, (swim eventually) the dog before and after trips.  But if we cant find fish........