Sodus Bay.

W.W.IV.

Thanks for the update, it was good seeing 2 excellent reports from this weekend. Finders Keepers was a fun read. I couldn't make it out this weekend.

Also, Thanks for the Warning, I think I am going to be walking for the rest of the season. I know there is good ice on most of the bay, but why take chances.

scurry, I don't think you have to put your eide away yet if you stay away from the docks and the outside bay,thats north off the point and Newark island. Do whats comfortable for you. I'm going out of third creek in the AM. we'll be hoofing it .

I am still a novice at this hard water stuff so I get a bit excited when I hear of macines going through. I will probably still bring the quad with me and make my decision at the bay. I was down by 3rd Creek a few weeks ago and there was open water where the creek flowed into the bay. A friend went out Sunday and said it has since closed back up and he was drilling through 12" of ice. Hopefully the warm weather over the next couple of days doesn't do too much to the ice. I have never had so much fun fishing as I have on ice.

All advice from you guys is appreciated.

Well we fished the bay again today. Hiked out of three mile to 35fow. I had 13 big ones by 1;00PM, thats not very good in my book. Quit about 3:00. Three of us 23 keepers. They , the big one's wanted big buckeye's and we ran out early, couldn't even put out tip ups . The ice was good the weather wasn't bad, had a good day. :):):):)