Holy LOTSA. Sale and Seminars 09

Well for those of you who made it to the sardine can on sunday you found some good stuff.It was a little crowded before and in between seminars at the flea market ,but a nice break from the winter blues and nice to see some familure faces and i even got a chance to meet more names to faces of the LOU board members . Had the pleasure to meet runny rebels wife and she ant as fat as he claimed she was heck she cant go 220 lbs maybe only 120..boy i hope she grounds him for a week for those jokes about her.I can say with pride that i am a LOTSA member now gave em my 10.00 fee bunch of good guys in the organazation(lotsa) who not only care about our fishery but do something about it with the pen rearing and other lake related projects, and do to the large size (membership) this org. is reconized by N.Y.S. as a reputable source for information and input with various concerens to lake ontario.LOTSA members were (very) helpfull in the collecting of salmon eggs a couple yearsback when the salmon egg take was down due to river conditions at the salmon river hatchery.I cant remember the exact number but i think like 2out of every 5 salmon from that years hatch are in part bacause of the members of LOTSA and there efforts .so every 3rd salmon you catch you can thank the lotsa members for it.(drumm roll please) So if ya got a pile of beverage cans stacked from the winter blues cash in $10.00 worth and send it to LOTSA and become a member go to www.lotsa.org to find out how to join and what you can benifite from your membership, including EXCLUSIVE AXCESS TO ONE OF THE HOTTEST FISHING HOT LINES ON LAKE ONTARIO. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh HINT ,HINT,HINT seems like this sale would of been a great place for SOMEONE to have set up "LOU TABLE " hats,shirt,another store stuff so for those of us with a pocket full of money and more tackle than we can carry could of bought some LOU stuff to adorn our hot bodies with CHAD. ........Thank You LOTSA members and other Mfgrs ,Captians,Dan Keeting,Dave Mull(GLA editor and GLANGLERS website babysitter)and everyone who made the 2nd annual fishing expo,fleamarket a sucess ....Ray K.

I was only there for the first hour because of other stuff I had to do today, but it was definately a fun time. For next year we should for shure set up a table of our own with possibly a sign in sheet so we could see how many of us were there. I'm certain I walked right past many LOU members there and didn't even know it. I didn't have enough time for any seminars but from what I heard they were pretty good. Well there's always next year.- Let's hear some further feedback. - Mick

Thanks for the recap and nice words Ray. It was nice to finally meet you as well. Thanks to you and everyone else that joined this weekend.

Dan and Dave seemed pleased with the weekend and there was already some preliminary talks of doing it again next year.

I know I walked out of the expo this afternoon with not a single dollar left in my pocket. The A-Tom-Mik display seemed to be 3 deep the entire day.

Now I can't wait to get out and play with all my new toys. :yes::yes::yes:

Tim

Tim,

Great seeing you and a lot of other familiar LOU members. KUDOS to you and your LOTSA gang on another outstanding weekend of events. As previously stated I too left penniless from teh LOTSA EXPO.

Please pass along my and I am sure everyone elses sincere thanks for the effort and all the hard work it takes to pull something like this off. It says a lot for your organization.

Clarke

Ditto to what has been said - great to meet all the LOU guys I did today and put faces with screen names. Tim, good to finally meet you and thanks to you and the other LOTSA members for putting on a great, WELL RUN show. I'm proud to be a new member! Remember as we complain about not knowing where the taxes and fees we pay as sportsman in this state go, we do see where the $10 for a membership to organizations like LOTSA goes - to improve OUR fishery.

Shawn

A few of us Canadian's made a boys getaway weekend out of it all - took in the seminars, flea market & a trip to Gander Mountain :yes: a good way to get all primed up for the upcoming season...

thanks to all who had a hand in putting it all together

shouldnt be much longer & we can go play with the trout ;)

Nice job to Tim and the rest of the LOTSA memebers for putting on such a great event. I have been looking forward to it for the last couple weeks. Great to hear Dan Keatings seminar along with the other charter captains that gave there time and experience and took the time to answer alot of questions by the audience.

Great event, scored some cool new toys to organize into the arsenal, just a couple more weeks. I as well left with a significantly smaller amount in my wallet than when I walked in.

Thanks again to all that helped in putting on the event. COme oHNNN SPrRIiiing :devil:

I am also a member of LOTSA, great orginazation. I also found some great deals. Slippery Sinker and A-TOM -MIC had some of the best. I had the pleasure of meeting some fellow fisherman from across the border and even ran into some ex-coworkers from Wellsville. We had a good time, spent some money and know we will see if our investment pays off.

Looking forward to once again cleaning my spoons and flies in Lake Ontario and maybe this year we will get some fish attached to them. :):):)

Howie