for sale : usa 30 spoons “DIRT CHEAP”

So after bringin all my spoons home from the boat and tryin to organize things the wife said “you need to sell the ones we dont use”

i have 30spoons picked out so far that never hit water on my boat. Takin up space and thought maybe someone on a tight budget just starting out would wAnt them to add to a NEW collection. When I started out a few years ago many people helped me, just my way of passing that on. If your new to the site, new to fishing Lake Ontario and have limited funds to get geared up like me a few years agO. Shoot me a Pm and I’ll send them out to u. (The NBK’s hit water this weekend and Caught fish.)

7232531C-F910-489B-B621-C499AFFE8C41.jpeg

086F919E-192B-4C77-96F9-BFD0E565D89E.jpeg

4E8D1ECE-3AFB-47D8-9349-8F6CC8E835E8.jpeg

Edited by Hachimo
  • Like 2

Appreciate it. Most of them were given to me, why not pass em on.

Who knows maybe karma will come back to me in the form of a 30lb+ king this summer:dance:

• Like 1

I decided to break the spoons up into two lots, this way I can maybe help two guys out.  Got a bunch pm’s and A couple seemed pretty sincere in bein in the situation I was in when I first started.  I‘ll get them sent out.  Hope ya fellas get them wet.  

• Like 4

Appreciate it. Most of them were given to me, why not pass em on.

Who knows maybe karma will come back to me in the form of a 30lb+ king this summer:dance:

This is what makes LOU such a great site. Excellent idea Hachimo. I’ll have to go thru some of my older stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Don’t thNk me.  Thank the fella that posted the “Free Net” last week.  I seen that and thought of some of the gear I picked up when I first started for next to nothing. Just had to wait till I got back up on the boat and go trou some of the stuff thats way back in the cuddy that never see’s daylight. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I got a set of planer boards once from a guy this way. I make sure I pass on what I can. Good karma always pays off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

No good deed goes unpunished.

I wanted to give them away. Not have to pay to give them away. I paid shipping and just asked for reimbursement for shipping. I could Really careless about $8.50. Also knew I could easily get burned. Amazing how a fella sends ya a message every day askin if there shipped but not a thank you or a response after recieving them.  Oh well. 

No worries, you doing the right thing is never diminished by another not reciprocating. Who knows, my guess is he makes it right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to give them away. Not have to pay to give them away. I paid shipping and just asked for reimbursement for shipping. I could Really careless about $8.50. Also knew I could easily get burned. Amazing how a fella sends ya a message every day askin if there shipped but not a thank you or a response after recieving them.  Oh well. 

Unbelievable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

8 minutes ago, steelydan said:

Short time member with only 2 posts

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was aware of this before sending them.  He was very persistent about them ,Messaging me multiple times a day so I gave him the opportunity that many others wanted.  

please don’t think I quoted his post with the empression of embarrassing him or anything like that.  Like my buddy Whaler said “prove me right” I’m hoping he does.   Not for the money, but for respect of doing the right thing.  If I recieve the shipping I will post a big thank you, perhaps even send him a few more becouse there would be no hard feelings.  Things happen and perhaps he just didnt have a chance to send it out or didnt have the extra $8 this week and sends it next week. 

• Like 2

On a side note the other fella I sent them to is a teenager just starting out.  Very greatful. Got a thank you and returned shipping, his uncle ( another member) sent me a PM thankin me also.  This site is definitely Filled with good, honest members.  

• Like 7