for sale : usa 30 spoons “DIRT CHEAP”

FYI.... this is a 13 year old your talking about that... I will make sure this gets taken care of... for the rest of you... well your need to find something better to do than bash people or be on this site 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My 13 year old son was taught better! Just sayin

10 hours ago, bettieanne said:

FYI.... this is a 13 year old your talking about that... I will make sure this gets taken care of... for the rest of you... well your need to find something better to do than bash people or be on this site 24/7

No intention of bashin anyone. I didnt know he was 13.  Pretty cool  hes gettin into trollin at a young age.  I’m sure he will do the right thing.  

2 hours ago, Hachimo said:

No intention of bashin anyone. I didnt know he was 13.  Pretty cool  hes gettin into trollin at a young age.  I’m sure he will do the right thing.  

You did good and your intentions and actions were awesome.  Kids will be kids, dads will be dads and the whole of us will continue to obsess over (and enjoy) a sport that makes us nutty at times.   If it didn't make me nutty I wouldn't want in on it every year so bad!

20 minutes ago, Sam N. Slayer said:

Can anyone tell me what the spoon is in the lower right corner of the third picture? Cool idea by the way to help out newcomers and pass along some generosity.

Good question....not a bad watermelon type pattern.

@Hachimo 

didn't look until now but this pattern...keep! Stinger NBK is a king /brown killer.  Go Mag too!

image.png.d203b949bf70a8528b3a1f1fea894cc3.png

Edited by Fat Trout

22 hours ago, Fat Trout said:

Good question....not a bad watermelon type pattern.

@Hachimo 

didn't look until now but this pattern...keep! Stinger NBK is a king /brown killer.  Go Mag too!

image.png.d203b949bf70a8528b3a1f1fea894cc3.png

Lol.  I got over 20 of them in all 3 sizes.  Lol. Them two were marked up pretty bad.  I still have 5 or 6 new in package In the cuddy just incase I have a bad  day and loose 20 of them. 
  NBK is my #1 spoon

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 4:20 PM, Jayden burris said:

I shipped the money like four days ago

Thank you Jayden i recieved it today.  Very respectable of you to stick to your word.  I will be goin trou the rest of my gear in a few weeks.  If I get rid of some more spoons I will send you a message. 

thanks again.  Hope you get them spoons wet and bloody!

• Like 1