5/22 Slow day Oswego (nice Atlantic)

I fished from mexico to 4 stacks 70 ft to 180 never moved a rod. Gave up went shallower at 12.30 caught a king 6 browns and a 14.77 monster that beat my sister up.  Released after measurement and pics for a fiberglass mount.

20200522_115957_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

Great to hear you released that huge Brown to mate and fight another day:clap: Not enough of that going on in the Big O.Will be a great memory and will always put a big smile on your face:-) Nice job! The fiberglass mount will look fantastic!

2 hours ago, PD Buoy said:

Mikey, I couldn't agree with you more catch and release will be my focus going forward into retirement

Hey Pete...Not necessary to keep every fish you catch...Of course that is my opinion and mine only! Have you been fishing yet? Wright's screwed us all up this year. Pulled the non opening stuff after they had the money for the docks. Now you can't get a hold of anyone to find out what is going on with return of dock rental money or if they intend to open in July. Won't even return phone calls. Not the way you should treat your customers! Let me know when you are coming down again. Would like to see your new place. Have a great Holiday weekend!

Edited by MikeyP

We are CRAZY busy at the market, trying to get out there to set up the lakehouse, most likely won't get there until the end of August to fish.