I'm going to drag the boat up tomorrow planning on running out of Mexico heading to the plant, anyone want to work together not sure what channel everyone is on or happy to trade cell phones, willing to run anywhere from 10-600

Going up tomorrow morning should be on the water by 9:00 am. Fishing out of little salmon river. Did pretty good last weekend. Hoping to repeat. Fished in shallow for browns but will probably try deeper for salmon  in the afternoon. Usually 60 to 120 fow produces this time of year. I use channel 68. 

Edited by Mosquito

I was suppose to work today but got washed out with the rain. I was gonna drive up this morning at 4am and Do a suicide run n try to b home by 10pm.  Kickin myselft for not goin now:headbang:

Good luck out there. 

23 minutes ago, Mosquito said:

Just set up , super clear in close heading out 

Last 2-3 weekends I normally set up in 45 Fow And slowly troll out to deeper water.  Once I hit marks I stay in that depth of water. If the screen is lit up I will troll it east to west. West to east. Works for me to get a starting point for the next day or two I’m up.  Then next weekend do it all over again

Ive been making the run to high rocks and workin in front of plant. Last sunday I didnt do well and a few others only got 2or3 browns N kings in the boat.  A charter capt I know loaded the boat straight out From little salmon river. My next trip I’m gomna work straight out from the launch. 

Edited by Hachimo

This is killing me bein home reading reports:headbang:
    Gonna try n twist the wifes arm into drivin 2+hrs to Mexico. Fish the morning and drive 2.5hrs to the socially distant family party.  
   If I make it up I will report.  Lol