Out this morning to some fog and calm seas 

Fished 80 to 150 . Hooked 5 Lakers  and boated 2 . Fished mostly Flashers and my rigs hoping to call in a king . Hooked 3 on them and 2 on spoons . 75  down and 180 on the diver. Saw marks on bottom I assume were Lakers I tried to stay away from . 

Water was not as green as I would like to see it .

We need a strong west wind for a few days . 

Back out this afternoon . Better colored water and nice temp break . 2 nice Lakers and dropped another . 

55 and 75 down over 110 . 

White flasher and my rig and black silver 28 

Skinny water for me in the am unless I can’t find color. Do my best to keep lakers off my boat. If skinny doesn’t work I may jet north and look for color and temp breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Awesome looking water this afternoon  . Current must have moved it in . Nice temp break with scrum line . 

But nothing on it.  Maybe tommorow will  be better . 

Can't count how many time I caught nothing and the next day was great , or vice versa . 

I went out at 1pm and fished till 630 we caught kings 15 to 25ft on riggers back 40 to 50ft on mixed veggie spoons also caught on 2,3 and 5 colors with the 5 color best for kings on mixed veggie spoons. divers set at 60ft and 160ft took a few lakers our best king was 16lbs we fished 75 to 120ft of water also caught 1 nice coho on a mixed veggie 

• Like 3

Hey Rod Hog - Question on the 2,3 and 5 color setup.   Never fished those rigs before but just put 3 color and 5 color on 2 reels.  How much line are you letting out when you fish those rigs?  Want to give them a try on my boat but want to make sure I am fishing them correctly.  Thanks.. - Mr Kato

Out again this morning , went west out to 170  . Blank screen out there with only one Laker to show for it out there . Came back in to 100. 2 good Lakers latter , I pulled lines and came in to do yard work . 

Hey Rod Hog - Question on the 2,3 and 5 color setup.   Never fished those rigs before but just put 3 color and 5 color on 2 reels.  How much line are you letting out when you fish those rigs?  Want to give them a try on my boat but want to make sure I am fishing them correctly.  Thanks.. - Mr Kato

When I fish them I let all my colors out and my backer has to be in the water at least 6’. Good luck. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

By the sounds of it  , we should have put the boats on the trailers and headed to the Bar . 

Would have been worth it . 

Amazing how it can be so good one port and so bad at another .